• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

NeilMarshall4EVER

I love AA
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hi I'm NeilMarshall4ever its nice to meet you. My favorite pokemon is Pansage and My favorite video game Is Ace Attorney.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'd say you're in pretty good company if Ace Attorney is your favorite game... :P I seem to recall quite a few fanclubs being made for it over in Other Clubs through the years. Oh, and the countless signatures and avatars with the whole "OBJECTION" thing. Haha.

Nice to meet you as well, NeilMarshall4EVER!

Pansage is close enough to Aipom for me to like it, so... good choice. :D

Enjoy yourself, and if you ever have any questions, feel more than free to contact me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi I'm NeilMarshall4ever its nice to meet you. My favorite pokemon is Pansage and My favorite video game Is Ace Attorney.

Hi there, Neil and welcome to PC! Pansage? Gotta love that broccoli monkey, huh? I think I want one myself. Ace Attorney... I personally like that series, too. Engaging text adventure games, huh?

Have fun around the forums... and I hope that I see you post around, too! I hope to see you again! :P

Years
  • Hi,NeilMarshall4EVER and welcome to PC!I love new members - be sure to check out the guides and stuff.I hope to see you again... and post around the forums, too! You'll be active that way!:P

Back