• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello!
    I Am Ash!
    Welcome To PC!
    Have Fun, Post Alot, & Read The Rules!
    If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Ask By PMing Me!
    Oh Yes If You Would Like To Be Friends Just Ask!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC blireg90. Happy New Year! I hope you enjoy your stay and ebcome a very active member.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to The PokeCommunity! Have fun, read and follow the rules, and Happy New Year!

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Hello there, blireg90! ^_______^ Welcome to PC. My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a fantastic time here!

~Karli

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Hey man! I'm Batesy!
    Don't spam, don't flame, respect the mods and admins and don't steal coookies from Karli and don't accept any she gives you. Otherwise you'll black out and she'll whack you with a frying pan! j/k

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hey, welcome. I'm Kylie. You may PM me for help or assistance. Please read and follow the rules, including no spam or flaming, and please read the FAQ. Have fun and make friends not foes. HAVE FUN! ~Kylie

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Hiya, welcome to PC, everyone else has said this but watever. lolz. Hope you have fun!

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Back