• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi ^^ Hope you have fun here and read the rules. Good luck and make friends and Happy Birthday XD

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Hiya, welcome to PC, hope you like it here and Happy Bday! Hope you have a good day.

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    gravey_peach said:
    Hello, people! I'm gravey, but you can call me peach... I'm a fan of trainer cards, and already posted in the pin cards sector...-giggle- and today is my birthday!!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. And Happy Birthday. I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve everything you wish to have,recieve a lot of presents,have fun and have a great day. Sorry for late. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back