• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Hi!I'm not English so i'm gonna speak very bad.My name is Francesco.I'm from Italy.I sign up in this site because the Italian Community of Pokémon is very weird and i don't like it at all.But i'm here!I hope that this community will be the best that i ever seen!I love RPG fan games of Pokémon and I also love create them!That's all! :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Oh Heeey! Welcome to the PC!

Don't worry about your English ^^ You will improve it here on the PC! It's a good place to train your English ^^ When I first got here, my English wasn't very good, but now I improved and I'm still improving, so yeah ... no worries!

You will LOVE our community :3 We have many forums and sections, many discussions going on, many events and many friendly and awesome members who are always ready to help ^^ Can we know a bit more about you? So maybe we can suggest you sections, or maybe there will be a member with the same interests as you ^^ For example ... What are your hobbies? How do you characterize your personality? What is you favourite Pokémon? What is your favourite Pokémon and non-Pokémon game? Let us know ^^

So you like playing and doing Pokémon games? U.U That's cool! I like to play them, but I don't know anything about creating games, etc :c But If you want to play some Pokémon games made by our members we have 2 big sections that may interest you! We have the ROM Hack section and the Game Development sections! In these 2 sections there are tutorials and tools to help you create your game depending on what kind of games is! If it's a Hack then you should go see the ROM Hack section, if it is a fan made game then you should go to the Game Development section!

Well, that's it ^^ If you have questions or if you just want to talk with me, just send me a message u.u
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Ciao, come stai? :)
    Don't worry about your English. It's not my mother tongue either. I don't think you'll have much trouble, especially since the Pokémon names are the same in English and Italian and the community here is really nice and helpful.
    Do you create just Pokémon games or others as well? Have you ever finished one? I play around with the RPG Maker sometimes, but I don't think I'll ever finish anything.
    If you ever need anything, just ask. Have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Welcome francesco. You will feel the difference in this community. A big difference like land & sky
    Dont worry and dont bother asking other members some questions. They will probably help you.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Francesco, welcome to PC 8)

Ah it's a shame you haven't enjoyed the previous Pokemon communities you've been a part of. Hopefully you really enjoy this one! It seems huge and can look a bit daunting, but everyone is super friendly and welcoming and people are really keen to talk and meet new people, so don't be afraid to chat with other people! And don't worry about your English either, it's fine! And it'll keep improving the more you push yourself to talk to more people :D:D

If you need any help, feel free to message me! I'll see you around ^__^

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • Hello pal. Welcome to PC. I'm as same as you. I'm from Turkey and I believe I'll improve my English here. So no problem.

Rpg's are best! But they are taking too much time, though. You can message to me whenever you want. Take care and stay well.

Years
  • Ciao, Francesco! :>
    I study Italian at university and have just spent 6 months in Bologna haha

But anyway, welcome on PC! And don't worry about your English at all, I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of non-native speakers on here (myself included) :D
    What kind of games have you made so far?

If you ever need help or just want to talk, feel free to contact me!

Back