• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] hi

Years
  • hi
    i been playing hacked rom for years , but i just going to start making a rom,.

Since this is a beginning , i was thinking of modfiying for than making a new one. so i made a unique pokemart

hi

but i want to make item cheaper than other mart . also i want to add an option of random item give away in the game also , but i don't know how to code them to game
    Code:
    #dynamic 0x800100

#org @main
    lock
    faceplayer
    msgbox @msg 0x6
    pokemart @mart
    msgbox @msg1 0x7
    release
    end

#org @msg
    = welcome ,\ndo you want buy?

#org @mart
    #raw word 0x14
    #raw word 0x15
    #raw word 0x16
    #raw word 0x13
    #raw word 0x0

this is my code , how should i improve it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    hi
    i been playing hacked rom for years , but i just going to start making a rom,.

Since this is a beginning , i was thinking of modfiying for than making a new one. so i made a unique pokemart

hi

but i want to make item cheaper than other mart . also i want to add an option of random item give away in the game also , but i don't know how to code them to game
    Code:
    #dynamic 0x800100

#org @main
    lock
    faceplayer
    msgbox @msg 0x6
    pokemart @mart
    msgbox @msg1 0x7
    release
    end

#org @msg
    = welcome ,\ndo you want buy?

#org @mart
    #raw word 0x14
    #raw word 0x15
    #raw word 0x16
    #raw word 0x13
    #raw word 0x0

this is my code , how should i improve it?

Well, to make your Pokémart cheaper than others, you need some ASM code:
    Adjusting PokéMart Prices by percentage
    Then create a script when you enter the mart enabling the flag, then a script when you leave the mart disabling the flag. For the random item give away thing, I don't know if it is possible.

Years
  • The linked post is about as simple as you will get. I suggest you persevere, do your research and use the method provided.

i have no idea about programmin since im a civil student . i was thinking of making a rom since i was 14 , now im 21 . since i don't know any programming language it is hard.

can you help me to find tutorial of adding new ow and normal spirite?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    i have no idea about programmin since im a civil student . i was thinking of making a rom since i was 14 , now im 21 . since i don't know any programming language it is hard.

can you help me to find tutorial of adding new ow and normal spirite?

You don't need to know ASM, I don't know ASM and I've did a lot of Assembly hacking.

OverWorld: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=361064

What are you trying to say with "normal sprite"? It's trainer sprites or Pokémon sprites?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    i want to add a trainer overworld and the spirite show during battle as unique separately

Well, try the link I sent, for OverWorld adding, and check my signature for adding trainer sprites tutorial.

Years
  • I don't know anything about adding tiles because I haven't started my map editing, I still on ASM for now. Try searching the forum.

i need a help is there any sprite maker here? the sprite i edited is a little bigger than i thought it ill be
    hi

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    i need a help is there any sprite maker here? the sprite i edited is a little bigger than i thought it ill be
    hi

You have to use the original sprite as a base to make sure it is in the correct size.

Back