• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Iumi

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    Hi! My name is Iumi.
    Pleased to meet u! I luv Pokemon research and Pokemon games, I am a really big fan of Pokemon and I work on another website (www.kyogre.net) as a Pokemon Researcher. I hope that I will be welcome in The Pok?Community and that you enjoy SIVPH!
    Sayonara!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome Iumi. Looks like i'm the first one to welcome you to PC wohoo. That's awsome that you work as a pokemon researcher, i'll check out that site. Have fun.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    whooooo.... welcome to pc... *rules*.... yay... *hyperness and cookies... and <333 to all... err... yep, make friends... *dies* *random*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Iumi. ^____________^ I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. :3 I like the Pokemon games too, they're so much fun~! ^o^ Well, be sure to have a look at the rules and have a fun time here. 8D

~Kelsey

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey Iumi, my name is Thomas. Have a great time here at PC and I hope you make a lot of frineds during your stay. Also, check out the clubs forum to support all your favorite stuff from Pokemon to Soda!

Back