• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2006
    Hi!I'm new here!^^
    I might as well say some stuff about my self.I like Pokemon,Digimon,Golden Sun,Kirby,and other things!I like to draw,play games,watch TV,play with my neices,and eat Ice Cream(Who doesn't?)!I don't like people you don't like what I like and pure chocolate.And I'm 11 1/2.Whew,that's alot of stuff!^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Armaldo Trainer~! ^______^ I absolutely adore Armaldo! 8D It's such a cool looking Pokemon. :33 Sooo, like, welcome to PC. X3 Read the rules and have fun~! ^.~

Btw, I looove chocolate ice cream! XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hiya ^^ Welcome to PC, I hope you have an awesome time, PM me if you need anything ^^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome. *sneezes* Wow that's two in a row for me. *sniffles* Hope you have a fun time. *gets tissue*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Hi!

Back