• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking the forums long enough that an introduction is in order.

I'm JPA, Pokémon fan since my early childhood in the late 90s and rediscovered the franchise through the fangame community. Before 2021, I didn't even know that fangames were a thing at all. I proceeded to consume every fangame and romhack I could find (many of them through Pokecommunity) and started to become interested in the dev side of things in the process. My favorite fangame is Pokémon Infinity and I owe it to Infinity's lead dev Atomic Reactor that I got into fangame development myself. He has been a great friend and mentor.

I am now part of the dev teams for Platinum 2, Azurite and Secrets of the Ages and am especially active in the mapping and writing departments.

Years
  • Hello JPA, and (belated) welcome to the forums!
    What do you like the most in Pokémon Infinity ?
    Have you tried Solar Light / Lunar Dark ? Zeta / Omicron ? Insurgence ? Reborn ?

Good luck for developping Platinum 2, Azurite and Secrets of the Ages!

Years
  • Hello!
    At what point did you leave the franchise?
    Was there a particular game you didn't like or did life just keep you busy?

Back