• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    hi,nice to meet all of u here and i hope i will enjoy myself here please guide me if i don't know....^^

er..hi i hope i will enjoy myself here cause my friend said it was a fun game... happy joining u all.. BTW how r u all doing??

hope everyone will not get sick easily and have a good health

Last edited by a moderator:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Please do not triple post.. Thankies..

Hi there. Nice ta' meet ya' here.. Enjoy yourself and read the rules..

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Don't double post it's against the rules! =O

Well, welcome to PC, enjoy your stay, and READ THE RULES, XD.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    killer2508 said:
    hi,nice to meet all of u here and i hope i will enjoy myself here please guide me if i don't know....^^

Hey there, Well its obvious that you haven't already read the rules. So click HERE are read them now. You don't want to get in to anymore trouble. If you have something to add to your post there is a button like this [
    Hi!!!!
    ] the "edit" button and just add what you have to that way. If you want to be friends, or if you have any problems just send me a Pm. Hope you have a fun time here.

Years
    Okay guys, telling a person once not to double post is enough. If you see one person mention it, then you don't have to mention it as well. ^^;
    It's merged, he's been told how to edit posts, it's fine now. :3

Welcome! ^^ I hope you have fun, and that you stay out of trouble.

Oh, and Dark Shadow, it doesn't matter who breaks the rules. If someone breaks them, it's best to report them. It still needs to be taken care of. ^^;

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Welcome to the community! ^_^
    Hope you have a nice time here, PM me to be friends~
    -DS

Back