• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Jin

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    Hi, I'm new here. I just wanted a place that I could talk about Pokemon :D. Haha I'm an idiot.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Bleh,you aren't an idiot XP You're in the right place as far as I know!~ =D

Welcome to the forum! <3 Enjoy your stay and PM me if ya need anything =>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Miss Kanna said:
    Bleh,you aren't an idiot XP You're in the right place as far as I know!~ =D

Welcome to the forum! <3 Enjoy your stay and PM me if ya need anything =>

x3 Ditto.

Why are you an idiot for saying you want to talk about Pokemon?

^^;

Anyhoo, like everyone else has said... Welcome to the PC!!
    If you have an questions, or wanna talk you can PM me.

~ Peace

Years
    There's alot of places on the Internet where you can talk about Pokemon. However, this one's one of my favorites. <3 I hope you'll have fun here. ^^

I don't think you're an idiot. ^^; You seem smart enough. ^^

Anyway, welcome! Usually, I do my well-wishing after this line, but I already did all the well-wishing above. ;D

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    hi and welcome to PC ^^ enjoy talking about pokemon -.-

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hi and welcome! If you wanna be friend, just PM me ;). If you are looking for good Pokémon hacks, you should look in ROMhacking section. If you want to start making your game or hack, just look to the simple questions threads in those sections. And as all people above said, PC is right place for every Pokémon fan. You don't have to be idiot if you like Pokémon. People who tell that (my classmates etc. :/), don't know what they are talking about. Have fun, read the rules and have a nice day! ;)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey ! Welcome to Pokecommunity ^^; I hope you enjoy your time here and we hope you never ever leave 8) Read the rules, FAQs and every other important stuff that you may find when browsing through the forums ^^. Also, If you wish to be friends, Don't hesitate to PM me :D Same when if you need any help ^^.

You're not an idiot just because you want to talk about pokemon ^^ That's what this forum is for? Right? XD Oh, and my name's Emma ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Wecome to PC! Be sure to follow the rules and If you need help or wondering about anything PM me

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I've never really known someone to call themself an idiot. XD; Well, wlecome to PC! X3 I think I'm...really late on the welcome, but who cares, welcome anyway. XD

~Kelsey

Back