• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
    Hi...I like pie...espically pumpkin. XD
    $:p <----Mr. money.
    I enjoy the game Zelda, and watch naruto. I just joined under friend recommendation, and I hope to stay active for some time...;_; hopefully I remember....

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    young link...I herd of your extrordinary fighting skills...I challange you to a spar!!!!.... just playing!^_^ WELCOME TO POKE'MON COMMUNITY!!!!!pm me so we could be friends!!!!and who recommended you to come here?...whoever he/she is,...that was a great choice!!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Zelda > any other game in creation <33

I'm a pretty big Zelda fan myself, I love the games, they're so much fun. =D Riding Epona around has always been one of my favorite parts too for some reason. XD

Hope you remember to stay active, PC is a really fun place. :3 See ya around. ^o^

~Kelsey

Back