• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok well um I been using rmxp for like almost 1 whole year now still haven't finshed a game though and I thought I would join because well my sub game is a pokemon game :D. ok well I'm a scripter for rmxp and I also script in html, css, and php. oh and about my self lets see i'm 13 years old i'm not a nerd, I love to skateboard and I hm..what else is there to tell oh and i'm not a nOOb ok thank you and welcome me.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok thanks for the welcomes but I don't know you people and yeah I'm making games so far i'm making a pokemon game and a ninja one

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME WELCOME! sounds cool, enjoy yourself! PM me if you want a new friend... hope i can provide you with that! see ya round!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi there Illusion Gaming. :3 You skateboard, huh? I used to play around with a skateboard when I was younger, of course I couldn't do any tricks or anything without nearly killing myself. XD;

Hope all goes well with your game making, have fun~! ^^

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Same with me...I can't do tricks on a skateboard to save my life... ^^; But thats cool that you're into it. Making games is rather too, I had to make a few in my Multimedia class last year... stressful times... ^^;
    Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have fun here.

See ya around the forums~

Back