• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Hidden Village IC [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The bright light had started out as just boring white, but soon expanded into a plethora of colors. Even Zip thought it was pretty. But all it was was light, insubstantial and brief. He wonders what's happening, and is slightly depressed he didn't get to taste the jam, even if it had tried to eat him, too.

He's not sure when he blacked out, but he finds himself waking up inside a tent. He yawns, looking around for any food. (Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all.) But all he sees is animal fur, and the fox boy from earlier. Even the fairy is there, but she doesn't concern him.

"Welcome to paradise!" A crystal ball starts talking to them. The fox boy immediately starts talking to it. Zip, however, darts into the air and zips around the room, searching for a way out while ranting.

"Crystal ball? We must be in the lair of a sorcerer, who now taunts us from afar! Do not listen! I have seen many crystal objects before, none of them good! Crystal ball, crystal skull, even a crystal pony! Although that one shared berries with me, they were quite delicious..."

Years
    "Hey, you! Get down here and calm yourself. And stop being annoying!"

Zip stops darting around, forgetting about his goal of finding an exit. "Annoying? I am not annoying! I am the only one trying to get out of here! But no one will listen to me! No one ever listens to me!"

He flies down to Vonetta, looking her over. "As much as I hate to admit it, I will need your help. The help of both of you!" He aims that last part over his shoulder, at Kitai.

He turns back to Vonetta. "Allow me to help you, so you can do the same for me." His dragonfly-like wings beat fast as he hovers, holding his hands foward, palms facing the Fairy girl. A small but steady breeze kicks up from his wings, blowing gently over Vonetta and helping her dry off.

Years

The crystal ball laughed. "A sorcerer? As if! I'm an enchanted glass ball, not a sorcerer!" The ball flooded with gray-green smoke, a faint light forming in the center. "Oooh man, I'm not feeling so good," the ball replied. A small green pinprick of light excaped the dark cloud inside it. The light grew until the ball burst open, spilling the smoke over the floor. The smoke curled around the corners of the tent, covering every inch of the ground. All went quiet as a booming voice yelled through the smoke.

Listen carefully to me mortals! By the crack of dawn on the final day of the festival, The evil one will reveal their true intentions. Using the power that you hold within yourselves, you will vanquish this evil forever; Banishing him from this land will be your greatest chance at saving everything you hold dear. Beware! Many will try to deceive you, you must trust no-one. The evil one is already here, but even I do not know who he may be. Farewell for now, I will not return until the time in which you need me most. And even I do not know when that is.

And at that moment, the smoke dissipated. The shattered glass re-formed into the crystal ball, and all noise resumed. When the hum of people walking outside returned, Ryo stood up. He hadn't woken until the crystal ball burst, but now that he was awake he got straight to business. "Hi! I'm Ryo. Who are you?" He asked, hoping to get to know his new friends.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    As Kitai asked the crystal ball who it was, some bickering took play between the fairy and the pixie. The pixie tried to say that he needed Kitai's help, but he wasn't sure he should listen considering he's tried to trick him before. When he heard the crystal ball saying that it didn't feel good, Kitai turned around to face it again, growing concerned when he saw smoke building up inside. "Wha-what's that?"

The crystal ball then shattered, prompting Kitai to jump back again. "Ahhh!" He yelled out in surprise as he then crouched down and pressed his hands on his head, shivering as his tails engulfed his body. He started whimpering as soon as the smoke covered the floor and him along with it.

Once the voice was finished explaining everything about a great evil and how he and the others would have to face it. Kitai felt doubtful that he would be chosen for a task so seemingly important. Being a nine-tailed Kitsune, there was no doubt he had incredible power, even for his age, but he never had courage, something he was sure plenty of other nine-tails had like his mother. So why would he be the one tasked with protecting everything from some evil being?

"Hi! I'm Ryo. Who are you?" The Elf suddenly asked. Kitai simply looked at him for a moment. He didn't see how he could be so open and friendly at a time like this, they were just told they had to save the world and he wants to introduce himself to everyone immediately afterwards? Kitai found it odd, but decided it wasn't really a bad thing.

"I.....I..." Kitai struggled to respond before he got back up to a proper standing position. He took his staff in his right hand and used his left hand to take off his hood, revealing his whole face, his hair along with showing his fox-like ears in their entirety, and looked at Ryo, telling him, "I'm...Kitai...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back