• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hidenvil Adventures- [PG-15 i think...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Not too far from the battlefield, Iysus was running as fast as she could through the streets of Hidenvil, arguing with an altaria flying just behind her.

'Cloud, you waited until now to tell me about that letter from the Elder!? Now we're probably going to arrive too late and get punished.' She felt Cloud's eyes drill into the back of her head, but felt so irritated with him that she ignored it.

'It's not my fault ' he insisted, catching up enough so he could look her in the eye. 'It took you so long to finally come back home that I forgot all about it. You should've asked me it anything happened while you were gone.'

She glared at him. 'I was only gone long enough to buy us some food. It didn't take...' She trailed off as she heard an explosion fairly close.

"Scratch that," she said, aloud, turning in the direction of the sound. "We're definitely going to be too late for the meeting." Iysus and Cloud sped along faster than ever, wondering what could possibly be waiting for them.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    lol@the random staff. Your accepted XxShiningJewelxX.

Karma couldn't contain the anger and he began to calm a bit. His mechanical arm fell to his side and slammed into his leg, but he didn't seem to notice it.

Why? Why didn't I help him? Karma began to regain his conscious. He watched the others, his view blurry from tears running from his eyes. There was still a few Team Rocket Pokemon, but most of the Team Rocket members were running away for some reason. ...Perhaps...the battle is finally closing to an end. He thought hopelessly and began to fall from a dizziness that had begun to accummalate. He had used so much Psychic energy out of rage he had gone past the limit that his Mechanical Arm set on him.

I guess this is it. He thought to himself and let out a long sigh.

Raoto

Raoto and his partner, Widello, escaped the circle of Team Rocket Pokemon but Raoto stopped when he noticed a strange sight. Karma had stopped fighting and another kid was resting.

"Damn you two! This is no time to be resting!" He yelled, as he began to run again. Karma? You stopped fighting. He became confused of Karma's sudden calmness. Perhaps his anger had died and his full conscious returned. But the other boy, Riku, Raoto looked at him stern. He had no excuse to be resting.

Hey Raoto! Widello telepathically yelled to Raoto. You gonna help me kill these suckas or what? He had already begun to fight the other Pokemon.

Widello used a series of Mach Punches that jabbed forcefully at a Typhlosion but had to terminate his combo when the Rhyhorn charged at him with Horn Attack.

Moving out the way in time he jumped up into the air towards the Fearow flying over head. He grabbed the Pokemon's leg and used Flame Wheel towards the ground, still holding on to the Fearow. The attack had trapped the Flying enemy in a wheel of fire and as soon as Widello was right over the Rhyhorn he stopped the Flame Wheel and slammed the Fearow right into the unaware enemy Pokemon below. Heh, two kills for the price of one. Check that out. Widello boasted on about his "skills."

Look out! Raoto yelled to his Partner. Widello was so busy boasting he did not see the Raichu coming behind him with an Iron Attack. Widello tried to jump away but could not see the direction of the incoming Iron Attack and it impaled his leg. Raoto! I'm hurt. He said as he fell to the ground in result of the large hole in his leg.

Raoto didn't have time to reply to his Partner's distress. He had to take down the Pokemon that took him down first. The Raichu's fist began to glow a whitish color, Mega Punch! Raoto quickly recognized the attack and decided to counter it with Fire Punch.

The two attacks collided, but by Raoto's attacks being strengthened by the bond with his Partner, Widello, his attack was overall the strongest; the Fire Punch created such a great opposing force, it crushed the Raichu's arm. Raoto grabbed the one-arm Raichu by the tail and threw it at an incoming Typhlosion.

Before the Raichu even got to the other Pokemon, Raoto was already dashing towards Typhlosion preparing a Mach Punch. He used the Mach Punch but not on Typhlosion or Raichu. He used the attack to appear behind the large Fire Pokemon. He then used Flare Blitz on it and knocked it towards the flying Raichu. Hehe, now look who got two kills for one. And I did it without getting hit. Raoto bragged, smiling at his hurt Partner.

Saruho (Elder)

Saruho watched Zeph run towards a rather large Steelix after "outsmarting" him. He easily defeated the Pokemon with a Meteor Smash attack. Saruho watched as this talented fighter took down two Steelix back to back.

"What are you doing?" Saruho asked, looking firmly at the resting Zeph and Riku. "There's still another Steelix. I know you can beat it."

But they didn't move, Saruho sighed and just stood next to Oroku. Your not gonna do anything? The Charmeleon asked, not used to this side of Saruho. Normally he would love to fight any enemy. Neh, I figured that the NG fighters should handle them. These guys are very easy and great practice for the young fighters. Saruho replied, watching the great battle to protect Hidenvil.

Notice: Once everyone that has signed up and completed at least one RP in this scene, we will be moving towards the next scene. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Iysus and Cloud arrived on the scene of the battleground panting, trying to catch their breath. As soon as their eyes fell on the blood-soaked ground and bodies of dead or dying pokemon, their eyes filled with tears. Iysus felt such horror flood her that she couldn't move or even think clearly. Her eyes closed. She could hear a voice calling her name, but couldn't comprehend what it was saying. Finally when she felt a wing, covered cotton soft feathers, beating her over the head, she snapped back to her senses.

'Iysus...Iy! Are you ok?'

'Cloud?' she asked, recognizing the voice. Her eyes poped back open and saw the blue pheonix-like pokemon perched perched on her shoulder still hitting her over the head. She pushed him back with one hand and use the other to shield herself. Cloud stumbled off her shoulder and flew beside her.

He looked at her sternly, but she thought that she could feel relief radiating from him.'Of course i'ts Cloud. It wasn't me who was napping with my eyes open.Now come on. What should we do?'

Iysus knew that he was right about them needing to do something. She fought with her unruly feeling and forced them to the back of her mind where she could deal with them when she had the time. By this time, she'd figured out that the people in the uniforms were fighting the villagers but couldn't figure out why. While most of the invaders were fleeing, she could see a few scattered battles still going on.

Drying her eyes, she answered him. 'We need to help any who are wounded and those who are still fighting. Let's go.'

Together, they entered the battleground.

They hadn't gotten far when Cloud declared that he saw a boy with a metal arm who looked like he was about to faint and a bloody ralts lying on the ground, which they both guessed was his partner. When they reached them, Cloud flew over to the ralts and landed on the ground beside him to see how he was. Iysus ran over to the boy and tried to get his attention.

Looking concerned, she asked him, "Are you alright? Do you need Cloud to rush your ralts back to the village for help?"

Cloud looked up at Iysus. 'I think he's still breathing. He's badly hurt and needs help now though.'

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Karma's eyesight began to fail and everything became blurry. The bloody field turned to red lines mixed with green in his eyes and a large blue thing came running up to him.

"Are you alright? Do you need Cloud to rush your ralts back to the village for help?" the person asked, sounding very concerned about Karma. The sound was muffled and he could hardly hear the person but he did understand what the person said.

He looked down at his mechanical arm, painted in dried up blood. He began to cry as he looked back up to the person and the large Pokemon next to her. "Please." That was Karma's only words as he vision went blank and he fell back.

He couldn't believe what he had done, it was too much for him to take in. He couldn't contain the memory and he passed out. He wanted to forget everything that just happened...he almost wanted to die.

Saruho

The calm Elder watched the setting of the battlefield, just outside Hidenvil's main gate. Thick trees surrounded the area and large boulders added a ravaged appearance to the setting. A top of that there was a cool breeze that seemed to calm the area in which it flowed. Near Hidenvil was a small lake, abundant with aquatic Pokemon. Saruho knew these areas like the back of his hand.

Aah, more people finally arrived. I believe Hidenvil will definitely be safe from any threat that may attempt to harm it. Saruho said to Oruko, hopeful to start a conversation.

I guess, but...that kid Karma. He's been through a lot. I think we should try to retreat from this dreaded field. These kids are too young to experience such gore. The large Charmeleon replied. Oruko is a battle genius. He has been in more battles than any other Pokemon and has the scars to prove it. As Oruko grew in age he began to fight less and less until he decides to just sit back and observe observe battles. He is truly the definition of "guru."

Hmm, let's just wait a while. We need to make sure Team Rocket is gone before we head back to the village. Saruho said, watching the bloody but peaceful scene.

Last edited:

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Rolyn walked along the battlefeild in the forest taking in the sight before her. Blood and guts along with dead bodies of pokemon and human alike lay on the ground in a mess, wether they were good or bad, they died fighting for their side.

"Rolyn...Are you alright?" A voice in her head rang.
    Turning her head to her right Rolyn looked down at her best friend/partner Sapphire, a ninetales, not wanting to talk Telepathically back, she sighed.
    "I'm fine Sapph..." She reliped softly.
    She was sure that if anyone saw her at the moment, they'd make her out to be crazy for talking to herself.

In her hand was a scrunched up letter she got yesterday, it told her to go to this meeting with the Elder's, she didn't go for she was too busy having a yelling fit with her father...god she hated him.

Sapphire rolled her eyes ay Rolyn's behaviour and ran a bit ahead trying to sniff out someone alive near by they could go talk to, or help if injured.
    "Rolyn, You should be immune to your fights with her Father. Besides, we have more important things to be worrying about here, i mean, hello! look around you!"
    Rolyn looked over at Sapph and decided she was right, but with a different idea Rolyn took the staff off her back and started poking the dead bodies to see if they had any items she could steal on them.

"Nine!! Ninetales!" Sapphire called to get Rolyn's attetion.
    Rolyn sighed and put her staff away and walked over to Sapph.
    "What's wrong" Finally talking back telepathically.
    "I've got a scent, thats not just dead and bloodly, but alive!" Sapphire wagged her tails happily and ran off with grace in her steps.

10 minutes later...

Rolyn and Sapphire hid behind a tree, well up in the trees, spying on a girl who looked older than her and a younger boy who looked like he was just hanging onto life.
    "Are you alright? Do you need Cloud to rush your ralts back to the village for help?" The girl said, most likely making Cloud the Altaria behind her. But Ralts...what Ralts...Rolyn cocked her head to the side and scanned the area spotting a dead looking Ralts...
    "Please..." Replied the boy.

"Oh...That Ralts" Rolyn grinned idioticly
    Sapph just wacked her over the head with her one of the tails.
    "Be nice!" With that she jumped out of the tree leaving Rolyn and went over to them.
    Rolyn frowned at Sapphire and rubbed the back of her head.
    "Hey! That hurt!" She yelled and and jumped off the tree aswell walking over.

"Do you guys need any help here?" Rolyn asked trying her best to be helpful under the gaze Sapphire was giving her.

A/N - Thanks for accepting me! xD hope that's a good opening post for me.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    OOC: Perfect, it was more than I expected.

Fun Facts (lol)

I just thought I should put this since I get confused about it all the time and I guess a lot of people get confused as well. The Elders are addressed by their last name. Raoto Saruho and Saruho Ishime III both have the same last name and may be related (it's up to you to decide if they are or not). It may seem as if Saruho Ishime III was the grandpa that took Raoto Saruho to Hidenvil as a kid but they show no family-like bond with each other.

Anyways, I'll post later.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Cloud and Iysus noticed a ninetails with golden fur jump out of a nearby tree, and Cloud cocked his head at it, wondering if it was a possible new friend. Following the pokemon closely was a black-haired girl that seemed to be almost Iysus's age but pencil-thin.

"Do you guys need any help here?" the girl asked, looking like she really wanted to help. Iysus considered the question as she looked down at the bleeding ralts and Cloud. First things first, we need to take care of that poor ralts, Iysus told herself.

"Cloud, take the ralts to the pokecenter as fast as your wings can carry you, and hurry back. Others may need your help." Cloud quickly nodded, gently grasping each of the ralt's arms in his talons. Opening his large, cloud-like wings, he took off in a gust of wind, rapidly disappearing through some trees.

She then turned her attention to the boy lying on the ground. Kneeling beside him, she carefully lifted his mechanical arm and slid her arm under it and lifted him slightly, ignoring the splattered blood on him With her other hand, she motioned for the other girl to come and help her.

"We need to get him some help. I'm not how serious this is because I didn't see what happened so we can't waste time. Help me carry him."

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Rolyn stared at the boy for a short period of time, his whole body including, face and hair was covering in blood. She wondered what he looked like without the blood. Her eyes then travelling over to the girl. She was really pretty, her brunette hair fell just about perfectly and her blue eyes were so clear. Shaking her head she returned her focus to the sitution.
    "We need to get him some help. I'm not how serious this is because I didn't see what happened so we can't waste time. Help me carry him." The girl said to Rolyn.
    Nodding her head slowly as her mind processed the informaion Rolyn walked over and knelt on the other side of the boy.

Gently lifting his head she slid her hand under it to support it while putting her other arm under his back to help left him. As she did this Sapphire nudged her leg.
    "Maybe i can help... Put him on my back. I'll carry him to the town, I'm quicker than you two so we can help him faster." She looked up at Rolyn pleding to be able to help instead of sitting bored on the sidelines.

Rolyn bit her lip in thought and agreed with another small nod.
    "Sapphire wants to help. Put the boy on her back, she'll be able to get to the town faster than us. Don't worry she's stronger than she looks" Rolyn poked her tounge at Sapphire as she glared at her for the last comment.

Sapphire stood up from her sitting position and placed herself right infront of the boy's head and lay down, making it easier to lift him onto her back. "Please hurry, he looks like he's only just hanging onto life..."

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Zeph looked around and saw that the old man was doing the same thing he was doing..... nothing. He also saw that the Steelex was still standing there. "RUN!!!" he said to it. He knew the look it had. It would not be bothering any one any time soon. Tears stared to leak out. Zeph saw how the other kid fainted. None of these chidern should be forced to do this, forced to see this kind of gore. Zeph had a few words for that damned Elder. He got up and stalked over to the Elder, but before he got there he heard "What are you doing?" That startled him and he missed a step. He looked down with a confused look on his face and saw who said it. It was Riku? He had forgoten how beatuful her voice was(her rant a few post ago was teipathic).Her voice like a choris of angles (he thought). "I'm going to give that Elder a piece of my mind,"he said. When he got to the old man he yelled "Whats your problem old man. Why the hell would you send kids into battle like this. If you want defenders for this village, then send people that have seen tragety before, not childern." His anger was not done yet. As tears started to flow from his eyes and he raised his fist to punch out the old man, he rembered the time when he lost his first partner.

It was a bright and shiney day. Zeph was his normal cocky self. Him and his partner Char the Charmander were being sent for a hike in the nearby mountains by some high offical. Why he did not know. As they got to the mountains they heard screams for help. Zephs foolishness kicked in and he rushed off to help. When he got to the spot he called out "Hello, any one hear." He heard some rumbleing above him and when he looked up he saw the rocks that almost killed him. Ten minutes later a hiker checking out the rockslide saw Zeph holding his dead partner.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Just about to lift the boy's body, Iysus noticed the ninetails walk over to the other girl and nudge her lap. Realizing that they were speaking to each other, she tried to wait patiently until they finished, just in case it was important.

The girl seemed to be thinking about something, and after a minute, she nodded at the ninetails, as if they had come to some kind of decision. Then, still facing the nintails, girl said, ""Sapphire wants to help. Put the boy on her back, she'll be able to get to the town faster than us. Don't worry she's stronger than she looks."

She smiled and nodded at Sapphire, thankful for her help. Together, the two girls carried the boy over to the pokemon and gently laid him across her back. "Good luck, Sapphire. If you see Cloud, the altaria that carried the ralts off, goofing around somewhere in town, please remind him to get back here." Ever since she'd first met Cloud, she never felt quite right when he wasn't around, whether there was a crisis or not.

With that said, she turned back to the dark-haired girl. "By the way, my name is Iysus, although I also go by Iy, and, of course, you know that my partner's name is Cloud." She waited to hear the name of her possible new friend.

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Lifting the Boy onto Sapphire's back was harder than she thought, he was heavier than he looked. Standing up straight she dusted off her hands and smiled. Looking at the girl she helped Rolyn relized she was talking.
    "Good luck, Sapphire. If you see Cloud, the altaria that carried the ralts off, goofing around somewhere in town, please remind him to get back here."

Sapphire looked up at the girl and nodded, before turning to Rolyn with somewhat sad eyes. Rolyn giggled at Sapphire and bent down to her level before giving her a quick hug and a small kiss on the tip of her nose. "Take him to the town as fast as you can, please look after him until he wakes I'll meet you back at the town, oh and be careful. If anything happens, you know how to jump into trees" She joked.

Sapphire licked Rolyn's hand before sprinting off in the direction of the town, dissapearing out of sight. Rolyn sighed and wished for her to be safe. Suddenly hearing a voice she got taken out of her thoughts.
    "...my name is Iysus, although I also go by Iy, and, of course, you know that my partner's name is Cloud." The brunette haired girl told her.

Hoping Rolyn didn't miss anything important when she was thinking she smiled and decided to Reply.
    "Names Rolyn, I also go by...well Rolyn...Ninetales' name if you didn't figure out is Sapphire." Giggling for a second she stopped before contiuning. "Nice to meet you."
    As Rolyn finished talking she started walking in the same direction Sapphire just went.
    "I guess we should head back too...I wanna make sure that boy is alright."

A/N - zZRaoto do u mind us putting u on ninetales to help you?

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Iysus smiled in greeting as the other girl answered,"Names Rolyn, I also go by...well Rolyn...Ninetales' name if you didn't figure out is Sapphire." She laughed for a minute. "Nice to meet you." Iysus quickly made a mental note of the two names.

'Cloud will be pleased,' she thought to herself. 'He loves making new friends.' She frowned slightly, wondering what could be taking him so long.

Turning in the direction that Sapphire went Rolyn called over her shoulder, "I guess we should head back too...I wanna make sure that boy is alright." Iysus started to follow, but realized that the boy and his ralts might not be the only ones who were injured.

"I'm going to stick around and see if anyone else needs help." She stopped walking and turned in the opposite direction. "Besides if Cloud comes back and I'm not here, I'll never hear the end of it. He hates being sent of wild goose chases." She laughed softly, remembering his reaction the last time she'd failed to meet him somewhere.

"I'll stop by later to see how he is. I'm worried about him and his ralts, too."

Meanwhile...

Cloud sat perched on the edge of the of the pokecenter's red roof, nervously looking up and down the street. For some reason, he couldn't remember where exactly where the battlefield was, and he groaned when he thought about what Iysus would say.

'She's always teasing me about my terrible memory. She'll definitely laugh at me if she finds out about this. Well, I won't find my way by simply staying here.' He jumped off of the roof and flew down the street, looking for some landmark that would lead him back to Iysus.

'I hope that Ralts is all right...' he thought to himself, worried. Just as he'd arrived at the pokecenter, someone was coming out so he sped up to get through the open. When he came through the door, all eyes turned on him, startled, but he ignored them, flying directly to Nurse Joy and depositing Ralts on the counter in front of her. As soon as he was sure that she was taking care of him, Cloud flew out, smiling when someone held the door open for him. The real reason that he was worried, however, was that before he left, he glanced into Nurse Joy's eyes as she'd examined the ralts. By her sad eyes, he knew that the pokemon was indeed hurt very badly.

He sighed, continuing his search for landmarks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    OOC: sorry i've not been here for a long time
    IC:
    Lucario looked at the people as they ran from that battle field "sir we must go" he said panting Alii didn't even bother looking back as he swung his sword into the Hitmonchan standing in front of him. "Are you helping or not Lucario" Alii shouted to his friend "we must leave sir there's too many and we have an injured person" the lucario replied with a more concerned tone in his voice. Alii turned to his partner not noticing the blade of his sword sharply though the Raticate's stomach that was jumping in to him. With a sigh of disbelief that he had lost his first ever battle he kicked the dead pokemon off his sword and sprinted to catch the others.

XxShingingJewelxX

Meant to be Shining
    Years
    Sapphire ran through the forest as fast as she possibly could, Rolyn entrusted her with the safety of the boy, so she was going to make sure he reached the town and wasn't hurt any longer. She trusted Rolyn with her life and was sure they would meet again soon, very soon.

Growling, she stopped at a fork in the forest, putting her nose to the ground she started sniffing both ways for the strongest scent of people and pokemon. Suddenly her ears picked up a loud ring of voices to the right, sniffing a bit more she only found that the left smelt of blood, and lots of it. Picking her head back up, she slowly turned it around to check on the boy. Noticing he was alright she nodded to herself and started running to the right.

With Rolyn...

Rolyn heard Iy say something about checking for more people injured and just shrugged, she had checked the way she came with her staff and hadn't found anyone, but maybe she had missed someone. Sighing she looked up at the trees and bit her lip. "I'm coming Sapph" She thought before picking up her pace into a light jog.

Her eyes scanned the area around her, dead bodies of pokemon lay on the ground, closing her eyes she shook her head before turning back to the front and reopening her eyes. Sure she giggled when watching people and pokemon fight, it was somewhat entertaining...but the aftermath...she hated, she blood, pain, suffering, it haunted her memories. The hatred for her father was caused from the aftermath of fights, aswell as the leaving of her mother.

Frowning she picked up her pace a bit more, she wanted to get away from this pain she felt, back to civilization, back to Sapphire, on whom she prayed was alright, along with the boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back