• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiei-Chan's Pokemon Shop

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
    Would you mind cloning my Mence for me?

NUMBER OF POKEMON WANT CLONED: 1
    NUMBER OF COPIES: 3 (if you want one)
    PAYMENT: well if you want a copy sure.

it's decent; 31 attack IV and 31 special attack IV but a really crappy speed iv. level 100.

i also have a shiny UT wishmaker jirachi if that interests you
    (i'd want that cloned too if you want it though if u don't mind xD)

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    im interested in ur shiny evd mamoswine and shiny evd probopass

and i see that ur in need of a cloner and i can provide u with those services if u like =]
    well latioslegend has my probopass currently(he had to log off with so i'll get it back later tonite but we can do th mamoswine for any one of the two i wanted now or we could just wait and yeah i might need some cloning services but i also got enough money to get an AR now :D

Years
    yo

mind if i can get a shiny mcarp and shiny nidorino, ill give u UT(all) palkia, dialga, moltres, articuno, and rotom

Years
    Would you mind cloning my Mence for me?

NUMBER OF POKEMON WANT CLONED: 1
    NUMBER OF COPIES: 3 (if you want one)
    PAYMENT: well if you want a copy sure.

it's decent; 31 attack IV and 31 special attack IV but a really crappy speed iv. level 100.

i also have a shiny UT wishmaker jirachi if that interests you
    (i'd want that cloned too if you want it though if u don't mind xD)
    yea thats cool just pm when ur online so i can clone u ur pokes k

well latioslegend has my probopass currently(he had to log off with so i'll get it back later tonite but we can do th mamoswine for any one of the two i wanted now or we could just wait and yeah i might need some cloning services but i also got enough money to get an AR now :D
    okay so just pm when ur ready to trade =]

mind if i can get a shiny mcarp and shiny nidorino, ill give u UT(all) palkia, dialga, moltres, articuno, and rotom

sorry i already have those pokemon so im not interested sorry =/

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Any of these nameable?
    • The Hippo
    • Wurmple (shhhh, I don't have time to waste chaining one of these)
    • Torchic

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I have a bit of a request. I like the Shiny EV'd Rampardos you've got in there. I have some pokemon I'd like cloned, as well. 6 of them, to be exact, as my friend from school would like a team I EV'd a while back. Would you be willing to clone them and take the 6 clones (all are EV'd, some are shiny) for the cloned teams and the Rampardos? If not, what would you like for it?

Years
    I have a bit of a request. I like the Shiny EV'd Rampardos you've got in there. I have some pokemon I'd like cloned, as well. 6 of them, to be exact, as my friend from school would like a team I EV'd a while back. Would you be willing to clone them and take the 6 clones (all are EV'd, some are shiny) for the cloned teams and the Rampardos? If not, what would you like for it?
    yea that sounds good to me =]
    just let me finish off a few trades and ill pm u when i am ready

Anything other then that, I havent gotten around to clone it at the moment.
    i can clone it for u if u like?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    How about a shiny Machop (not hacked) for either ut drifloon or ut regigigas. And I have a shiny Celebi that might be hacked, I don't know I got it from a friend.

Back