• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest Damage (Mystery Dungeon)

How much damage have you done to an opponent?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Basically, this thread is to post your highest damage you done to an opponent. 999 appears to be the highest you can possibly yet. My highest is 904.

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    Well my highest I think was a critcal hit(if those are in this game) and it was 456.
    Haha, you've obviously been playing much longer than I have Lugialord :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    999 against Registeel and umz, Barboach.

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    you people are dumb i bet most of you got more than 999 i got 4160 with a screeched +41 critical sky uppercut low i know (well at least low on serebii) on raticate

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    you people are dumb

NOT a good way to start a post. That's actually a good way to get booted out if you do that often enough.

And, yeah, you can do higher than 999, but 999 is as high as the number that shows on the Pokemon will go.

rune the 1st

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    I wont do it often it's just I do so when i see so and it is not often....and icha you never said yours

rune the 1st

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    wow just 1042? with ginsegs it should have been better and also protein won't help with thunder only calcium will

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    When I was a Lv. 100 Umbreon, and after you feed yourself a certain amount of gummies and proteins and such, you get maxed out. I dunno how high it goes, but I get pretty high every time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Well, my swampert level 52 did a critical hit, super effective dive on a golem which did 1628 damage. so yeah, you can go higher than 999.

Back