• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest Leveled Pokemon caught with a Pokéball

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
  • OMG... NOT fair!

I have the worst luck in Pokemon games. Using the Teleport/Fly in Cerulean it took me forever to get Mew. I had her down to 1HP and paralyzed but she still refused to be caught. On my third try, after six Pokeballs, I finally got her. I can't imagine ever being able to get a high level Pokemon.

Years
  • In fire red i was trying to catch Moltres for a long time with ultra balls and then threw one pokeball just for fun and I caught it

Serin

Noob
    Years
  • Well, I'll just share my entire story of what went down.

In Crystal I was battling Suicune. So I did what everyone does, lower it's hp down to red and spam every single type of Poke'ball you got.

Well, I was down to my lv.23 Weepinbell and only had 1 Poke'ball left. 1 regular Poke'ball. My Weepinbell was at red and I figured I might as well just turn off my Gameboy and try again. Well...I decided to at least try and use the Poke'ball...so I did...and caught it! lol

ThisPowerIsAtomic

[Insert Catchy Title Here]
    Years
  • A lvl 45 Goldeen/Seaking, I think was the highest level pokemon I caught with a pokeball, since as soon as you can get Great Balls in the games I usually just stop buying them.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Giratina in Diamond. Threw a Poké Ball at full HP and...

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    first try on rayquaza: a ultraball. then I saw it was my only ultraball. so instead of going back and redoing the damn tower I throw a pokeball, at max hp, and end up getting him. :P

EDIT no one can beat this: lvl 148 MissigNo in the original Red!! 148!!!!
    btw missigno can actually come in that level, so believe it.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Umm, I think it was, like, a level 25 Pokemon in Yellow or something. That was years ago, I'm guessing it was Snorlax.

Back