• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [December 2004] // Pok?mon Hiro Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
    Years
    Thanks!:) Maybe it should be like a conch horn, as they used them to awaken gods, and Jirachi is LIKE a god POKEMON...Just a suggestion, hope you like it!:D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    I KNOW those suggestions are GREAT THANX you guys,A SILVER HORN with jirachis blue wish ribbon things hangin of da instrument like da idea?

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    i didnt say anything about jirachi,i said about the three of them and all you need to do is script it all (dont ask me) oh and dont put my name with caps.....
    it makes me look dumb.
    oh and i wasnt saying about making an egg about a clone jirachi >_>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    i'm not making a clone from jirachi get-low just a suggestion but i didn't like it,lol,i'll try the script just for JIRACHI not celebii esc

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    wow.nice hack and that conch idea cool!i also have a suggestion how bout the train feature in the game or a plane feature?fly from hoenn to the other regions and maybe even orre?or the space station in lilycove?go into outer space!lol.that woulde be cool.anyways nice hack cant wait for beta.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    your welcome.keep up the good work!:)this is a hack of ruby right?hey that train idea might be good for my hack even.hmm.anyways once again best of luck to ya!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    kk thanx but it's gonna be quite hard to make the EVENT/SCRIPT for the train,lol

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    lol yea.but hey not everything is gonna be easy peasy.good luck with that anyways.also if you need any help im willing to lend a hand.oh no!then ill only have 1 hand!:(oh well i could wear a glove over it.thanks for trying my idea.once again good luck!:)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    kk BUT I'M WELL MAD I WAS TRYING TO INSERT A NEW MAP AND THE HACK HAS CRASHED ALTHOUGH I MADE A NEW COPY JUST BEFORE I DID IT,but now i gotta hex jirachi again and add his overworld sprite and his two main areas of where you capture him GGRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back