• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
Years
  • Well nobody has released their scripts to it because of that reason, the difficulty. People would hound all over it and they wouldn't really have to work for it, where the people who made it would get nothing in return.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    ssjman, it is against the rules to ask for a beta. Please don't! Anyway, Mastermew, as always, great job!
    stfu, i did not ask for beta, i asked if there WAS any betas out. so recheck and pass every word before trying to act like a mod. and oh yeah, stfu

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mastermew hasn't been updating in a long time, I hope he's been busy with the hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Should I tell him? Okay then little Johnny, this was one of the many hacks that were killed in the war. It's ok if you cry. I'm crying too.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • There's at least one GS remake hack isn't there? Well, theres at least 3 games in the game dev section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back