• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    hey, great looking hack so far!

earlier you said that you were gonna use a eusine sprite, do u wana use mine?:

Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pok?mon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    "I will create new maps"

Yes, I no that, what I want to know is HOW your gonna create the new maps....what program or tool you gonna use? Or are you gonna use a hex-editor? I really want to know!!!

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!
    This thread isn't for asking how to learn to hack =\

Anyway, you're getting great progress on this MasterMew. I know that this is more or less of a copy of Gold and Silver, but would you please let me be a character in the game? :P

Just kidding.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Whoa, pwnage. @_@ This hack absolutely PWNZ, and so do you MasterMew! Just remember to go at your own pace, and don't push yourself, okay? ^^

Desgardes, I thought he already said that he wanted to do it alone? o.O

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Yes, be sure to open up PCI slots and plllllleeeeeaseee don't use any global private longs, messes up the extrememe dec coding and causes malfunction errors on the terminal aspects for Win 98 users.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Um.. Britt isnt that like theratening him? :\?
    Well I am not sure what to say so ill leave now.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Ontopic - you are like the best hacker ever! keep us updated XD

Last edited by a moderator:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Should i close this thread for people posting off topic?
    Well check Q&F and see foor your self.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    mastermew - will you make a crystal version type after these?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Sweet! Can I help? I'm an awsome spriter... I can make alot of great things. Can we have a demo?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Yes, this hack looks amazing--Can't wait to see it compiled and fully active :bandit:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back