• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Highly Recommended [January 2005] // Pok?mon Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    thanks you two really appreciate the support, it will stay active till i've done all the stuff i set out to do :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    yeah this hack lookz like it's gonna be DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!
    love da sig this hack is gonna be great

Edit: is it ok if i put your hack on my website in the hacks part?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    yeah thats ok, it might get a bit more recognition, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't. Thanks again.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ok thanx ill just need some screenz and info have you got msn?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    OK......well if you's want you's can try out my new patch. All maps, trainers and gym leaders are done up to and including Ectruteak City. You can get the patch off my site cause its in a zip file and they never work here. The site has more info on why i've been away and all that. It also has a new screenshot from the latest patch showing the status screen with the new gym leaders and their badges that i've won already. Ok take it easy and remember to go to the site to get the patch don't ask for it here :) thanks.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    The Darkening said:
    cause its in a zip file and they never work here
    It didn't work for me too, but it seemed to work when I used right click+save target as. Thought I'd let you know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    If your talking about that zip file on the first page, its the old patch, the new one is on the site.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Great job man! When ya expect you'll finish the hack, because I'm gona get a flash linker soon, and this is one of the hacks I'm gona put in a cart. ;)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wow man! This hack has come a long way. It's on my top ten list. I really like it. I just ove the graphics and story. Good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    PIKA2, it will be ages until i finish it, cause i have to do kanto yet, and thats gonna have all new gym leaders as well. But I should have johto done by the end of october, sorry but i am very busy:(. Thanks for the comments though really appreciate them :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Hey all, just letting you know i'm still alive and still working on the hack, well I have a bit more time now, cause i quit my job hehe. So while i have the time off, I will do some more work on the hack, so here is an update.

I have finished all the trainers up to and inlcuding Olivine City, also all the maps are done till then as well, i have also done two more sprites you can see them below with all the other ones i've done.

The next patch will include almost everything done up to and including Mahogany town(that includes Cianwood). So yeah its gonna be another big patch. It should take me as long cause i have time off but it will still take a while.

Ok well hope it puts some hope back in, just reminding you that this hack will keep going till I have both Johto and Kanto redone :). Take it easy all.

Sprites so Far

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2005
    Is this a gold, silver, or crystal hack?

Edit: Nvm I was looking through and saw it's for gold, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Thanks PIKA2, I'm gonna try and do a heap of work on it today, cause I don't have much work to do around the house. So yeah, hopefully i'll get close to Mahogany, the big part there will be changing all the Team Rocket Grunts in the underground part, oh and I have to go and do the Goldenrod Team Rocket Grunts too, they are a bit harder to do because they all have Grunt as there name, but I'll get there. Seeya

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back