• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiie There ^^

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! What was the reasoning for wanting to join? Do you have any specific interest involving Pokemon that makes you a fan? Whatever the reason, PC has a lot to offer and a great and friendly community as well. Just look around a little and you'll see what your interested in. If you happen to have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they can help you. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    I just like the community here because there guides and stuff ..
    I like Pokemon when I was a kid and I like Pokemon Battle and I love Shiny Pokemon XD
    I like mudkipz.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Hi MagmaRedRuby and welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums!

If you're interested in competitive Pokémon Battling than you should check out the Competitive Battling Centre and chat about battling on Wifi and Pokémon Online. I love shiny Pokémon too, in fact just last week I was lucky enough to catch a shiny Weedle in my SoulSilver. Anyway I hope you have a great time at the forums and don't forget to read the rules, etc.

Back