• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaa!

Rynner

Dare? You wouldn't.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    Hiya, PokéCommunity.

The name's Rynner, a weird, unusual name, but you'll get used to it; I love my name. You can call me Ryn I am 19-years old, approaching 20 on January 2; darn it, I missed new year by a day :( I feel old, man. I was born in a plane, which was heading to Turkey, so I guess I have multiple citizenships and I am cool. I am currently residing in Turkey with my two older sisters, in a nice little city, in a large house with an exceptional beach view.

A little about me, yes? Okay. My favourite colors are blue (cyan) and dark yellow, like the some users here. What's up with that, by the way? Are they like the Gods of PC? Excuse my noobiness. I am a little aggressive, selfish at times as well. But I am very nice, trust me on that. I am double majoring in Landscape design and Architecture. I like to draw and have been since I was kid, when I used to draw Tom and Jerry a lot. I watch movies, anime, TV shows, and read manga, books (duh)..I like to swim. I play football. I thought I can dance, but guess not. I am a stalker, so expect me to lurk around your profile anytime and 'attack' you there.

I have been a Pokémon fan for more than I can remember and I still play it. I've had almost all Pokémon versions from Blue to White, yes, I has Whitez. I wasn't sure whether getting a Pokémon game in Japanese, a language I know very little about, was a good idea, but the anticipation, the spoilers, and the new Pokémon, some anyways, forced me to buy it.

That's it, folks. Be sure to drop me a message if you want to be friends or ever want to chat.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What's up with that, by the way? Are they like the Gods of PC?
    Yes.

Actually, the different colors denote staff positions here. The Cyan color you're referring to (what my username happens to be colored ;D) means that particular member is a moderator. Moderators look after one or more boards to make sure regular members are obeying the rules. The yellow color denotes a Super Moderator. These members have the ability to moderate any board on this community, and have a good deal more pull in making staff decisions. If you wanna learn about the rest of the staff, be sure to check out the FAQ - it's all covered pretty well in there.

Haha, no worries, quite a few of us have imported Black or White. My Japanese is far from perfect, but if I actually put forth the effort to pay attention, I can understand the jist of what they're saying. XD Buuut it's not like that skill is particularly needed. It's a Pokémon game, after all... just collect badges, raise your team, and beat the Elite Four. Tada! :D

Any who, hope you decide to stick around PC for a bit. If you don't think we're crazy now, wait 'till you're a regular and get to know us a bit better.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Sounds good! Well I guess welcome to the PC. If you need anything don't be afraid to shoot my a msg :)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Like Hiidoran said, they are indeed Gods.

Anyway, been a while since I last welcomed somebody. Welcome to the forums, Ryner, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Rynner

Dare? You wouldn't.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    Thank you for the clarification, Hiidoran. It's my first time seeing a forum that has colored staff members, lol.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys. I'll try to be as active as I can.

rgathright

HGSS Battler
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Ryner!

Playing Pokemon on a porch with a view of the beach must be a ton of fun.

Must feel great to see how far your favorite game has come since black & white!

Ayselipera

Yay! Your introduction is practically the length of my welcomes! :D

I actually like Rynner a lot. Like you said it's weird and unusual which for me equals interesting and exciting. :) Well if you're the party type then having your birthday on the second should be great for you. Technically you could have two parties in a row! You were born on a plane? That's wicked cool. It's way more interesting then where most people are born. Which I think would be hospitals, cars, and houses, but what do I know?

Haha! Gods of PC, that's a new one. :) Well a quick rundown summary would be that everyone with bold colored usernames are part of PC staff. Of course don't mix that up with members that have italicized blue, that just means they are supporters. Aka: People who donated money to PC and get some added perks for doing so. This link right here is a big help for explaining the whole staff/color ranking.

A swimmer you say? I LOVE to swim! Unfortunately it's rather cold around here most of the year so I can't enjoy it as much as I like, but I do prefer cold weather over hot so it works out in other ways. Landscape design and Architecture sounds really interesting. Funny enough I was thinking of taking a landscaping class in school once because I desperately wanted to put an earth pond in the back yard, but once I realized how much work that would be I decided to put it off till some other time. :D

I don't blame you for buying it ahead of time. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy, but I know I'll regret it due to my lack of understanding anything beyond English. D: Anyways, are you happy with your purchase?

Wow, you gave me so much to ramble talk about. Hopefully you'll keep up those well written posts of yours! :D I'll be seeing you~

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey welcome to the forum I like your introduction.

I think blue is an awesome color.XD

Does Turkey have a lot of turkeys? *shot*

Back