• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hilton the Paras...again

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks for the comments you guys, boy this place sure is dead. Oh well, UPDATE!

Hilton the Paras...again

Who else loves Torby? I know I do :3.

Hilton the Paras...again

I hate Lucario -_-.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I know I asked you this before, but since you made me a Sunflorazumarill sprite in your style, do you think you could do a comic where Paras meets Sunflorazumarill and... uh... something happens?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks for all the comments and thank you Achamo for your fan comic =D. Two updates for you guys (and girls) today :3.

Hilton the Paras...again

I was incredibly lazy on the animation, so feel free to yell at me about that.

Hilton the Paras...again

Poor Torby XD. Also, he's dressed as a Premierball =D.

Sunflora, i'll think about it.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    BTW, I just thought up a nice idea for a comic with Sunflorazumarill in it. Hilton tries to hook her up with Subomi. (Sunflorazumarill doesn't like girls, though.)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thanks for the comments everyone =D. Well i've been being real lazy lately, but here's some new ones =D.

Hilton the Paras...again

Anyone who pulls this off gets a free cookie. This should've come out Valentines day.

Hilton the Paras...again

Never bother me again Sunflorazumarill. It really pisses me off that you act like a noob (by always asking to be in my comic) even after you've been here so long. If I wanted to put you in the comic I would've. Your lucky I atleast had a joke. Now please, how about you actually comment on the comic itself.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Well, sorry if I bothered you. I won't do it again.

I think it's funny how there's nothing you really need to do for Sunflorazumarill. I mean, she waters and feeds herself. What's there not to like?

Back