• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya all

Rather Zakki

Artist and Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hey, I'm new here. Big fan of Pokemon for a long time and wanted to join a community of some sort. I am an aspiring game designer and sort of an artist on the side (some people say I'm good, I just like to make things). Anyway, I have ideas for a new pokemon game (something probably most people have here) and I noticed that there is a game development forum so I will probably be hanging around there a lot. :)
    I will also be around the art portion of the site, showing off my designs and what not. I'm getting ready to start a t-shirt shop to try to earn some extra income while being at college. So far making designs are fun, so I'm going to keep up with it.
    Anyway, see y'all later.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see an artist join, I can't draw anything nice to save my life so your probably amazing next to me. :P Ohh I always like reading new Pokemon game ideas from new members, hope to see something from that in the future. Good to see you wanting to show some of your work, always nice to see something new. T-shirt designs.. not a bad idea to make some money while at college. Hope for the best with that, maybe put something in your sig to get a little more attention to it. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your work gets some attention, and hope to see you around! :)

Back