• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Guyz

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    ok u might know this username from a while ago but this isnt her... she gave me this username because she was busy..so hiya all ^^

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    ok u might know this username from a while ago but this isnt her... she gave me this username because she was busy..so hiya all ^^

Hey there how are you i hope you have fun but are you new here or have you came back form somewhere for a long time because if you are not new or have not come back your not allowed to do this i was just looking at
    your posts thats all sorry if i sound like i am being mean because i really am not meaning to.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hi, Welcome to PC ^^; Hope you enjoy yourself here and make loadsa new friends, make sure you read the rules and FAQs and PM me if you need anything :D

Back