• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, I'm New

xxDonomanxx

Eon Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    yeah hey everyone im new, im donovan and im interested in learning to create roms for emulators and stuff, ive played some of the ones they got out there currently and they are pretty fun, id like to see more of them. i also wanna learn how to make my own custom trainer cards and pokemon info cards, so if you can help me, please. ive got aim and yahoo if you can help me with learning, im a pretty fast learner.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I guess you two will get a long. ^_^ Anyway's, welcome to the forums. Read the rules.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes...Listen to Arkive...Rules are your friend! XP

Welcome to PC!
    Hope you have fun. This is a great place to learn about ROMs, and Emulation so you should find what you're looking for!

Have fun, and I'll see ya around the forums!

~ Peace

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    nice to meet you! sounds very cool and interesting! but i don't know how to do any of that ... so i am no help to you there! sorry :( well enjoy your stay! later!

xxDonomanxx

Eon Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    I'm Already Learning Pretty Fast, I've Already Made My Own Small Map, Took Forever.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Just make sure to save your images as .PNGs instead of .JPEGs like the pic in your signature. It makes the picture all blurry if you save it as a .JPEG.

Anywho...welcome to PC!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Back