• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiya

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
Years
  • hi im a noob here but not to pokemon. i joined this place because alot of other pokemon forums are not active enough for my tastes. i hope to share my love and vast amount of info i have collected on pokemon with everyone here. thats about all hope to talk to all of you soon signed nakoma.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi, big boy. And you're really older than me ._. ... I'm just 14 years old. And I see that you're 17 years old. But this will not stop us from being friends, right?... Right! Send me a message if you want to be my friend, big pupu~. Also, I'd like to tell you " Welcome to the community ". We are a bunch of people that loves Pokémon. So make to have fun with us. By the way, call me Cedrik.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh hello mate,
    Yes this forum is very active indeed and i hope that you enjoy every bit of it,
    Have fun nd read the rules and the faq if you have any questions,
    And pm me if you need any help,
    till then enjoy amigo! ;)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Aw! I like your avatar of a real life Cubone. Well you are 17, I am 15 n_n. So I hope you have fun and Pm me if you wish to be friends. I hope to see you around the forum.

Back