• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIYA!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Ummm... hullow im new to these forums thats why im postin here right? But Im working on a pokemon game (pokemon yellow elite) and i dont no how to edit the title screen i have a pikachu instead of charizard on f/r could somone help me get the title "Fire red" to "yellow elite"? I dont know where to ask this so i ask it here please help

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    wats up, and if your using rmxp then it should be in one of your file folders you have to change the pic title to watever u want. if your hacking srr can't help. but both of these have their own sections in the forums so check it out if ya need help. o and also dont forget to read the rulez

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well hello there Welcome to pc!
    If you want to learn how to edit the title screen you should probaly look in the document and tutorial section located in the emulation forum

Hope you have a fun time here at pc
    ~ Follow the rules
    ~ Be respectful of other members
    ~ And have a fun time!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, it would seem you already found your way to the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum as well as the Simple Questions thread. Nothing much you can do at this point but wait for some kind person to come along and answer your question; patience is a virtue after all. :3

Good luck with your project there, Shadow Pichu. ROM hacking may seem a little daunting at first, but you'll get the hang of it after a while.

Welcome to the boards. Stick around for a bit, eh? ^^

Back