• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Kacchan

blaze it
    Years
    Well, I used to take dips in a lot of Pokemon forums until I left most of them for a while, and this is still going and apparently going strong, so I thought I'd settle here. I'd tell you my usernames on the other places if I remembered them, but those were a few years ago and ain't nobody got time for that. I wanted to re-join this place since the old games re-releasing on the 3DS recently kinda got me back into playing Pokemon. This might be a fresh start on my forum-going life. I like Pokemon, anime, video games, and many things in between. Be gentle with me! <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

We're definitely one of the biggest - maybe the biggest? I don't know actually - Pokémon forums, so this is the place to be if you want to discuss the new games, along with a bunch of other topics. Here, check out the ORAS and XY discussion forums, get in there and join the discussion if you'd like. They were actually the games that got me back into the franchise after a 3 year absence as well.

I'll be here to answer any questions you have, k? Have a look through all the different sections, every facet of the Pokémon fandom is represented here so make sure you check 'em all out and enjoy yourself :)

Kacchan

blaze it
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome!

I've actually been lurking in the Sun and Moon forums so far.

I did enjoy XY as a game, but I don't remember all too much of it anymore. I should play it again. Same with ORAS.

Back