• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Skella

Dark Type <3
Years
  • Hey everyone,

Skella here from Toronto and new to the place. Intermediate i guess Pokemon player. I've player Yellow, Blue, Soul Silver, White, and now Y. Getting super excited for Sun and Moon. I do have pokemon go but no one to play with so I lost interest =( Nice to be here =)

My Starter Pokemon in Y = Frogie

Skella

Dark Type <3
    Years
  • Hey Colours! =)

The thing i'm most excited about are the Alola forms and the fact that i heard that they are removing the linear method of gym battles for specific location battles ... at least I think that's what it was XD Also i didn't realize that they are increasing the pokedex...that would be so gloooorious! I am excited for the ZMoves, but trying not to see toooooooooo much so i don't spoil it too much for myself XD

I'm still playing Pokemon Y - now focusing on breeding a perfect Eevee to make an Umbreon ^_^
    Next i want to breed for for at least decent Dratini, Froakie and Gastly =)

Pokemon Go seemed good in theory I think, but its execution seemed too monotonous. I wanted to battle other Pokemon for exp and other trainers and just have Gyms be a bonus thing. When you work a lot you can't really pokemon hunt as much as you want lol =P

Skella

Dark Type <3
    Years
  • Heyy there Skella! welcome to PC, it's really nice to meet you!

Ohh I see, not everybody is into Go, so don't worry about that. You sound like a Pokemon fan for me anyway! out of curiosity, which is your favorite Pokemon type?

We have a section for the incoming games, you can discuss them as much as you like there!

Feel free to message me if you ever need anything, okay? good luck with everything :)

Hey there! Yea Pokemon Go seemed great in theory for me, but I don't actually have many friends that actually like pokemon too. I'm the outcast lol.

My favourite type is Fire and Ghost... i cant really decide between the two XD . I really love dark pokemon too but yea i think i love them all =P
    Awesome thanks for the offer sir. You will be my o to guy ^_^

Skella

Dark Type <3
    Years
  • I'm pretty excited for the Island Trials myself!! I kind of wonder though, what challenging the Elite Four/Champion of Alola would be like if there were no Gyms. Hm.

And yeah, I definitely don't blame you for not wanting to spoil things for yourself! At the rate that we're getting news, it all seems to be a huge dump of Pokemon, features, and more information about characters, etc. Feels like we'll essentially know half the game or something by the time of release. u__u Kind of ruins the surprise for most people, but I guess others don't mind.

And yeah, I think the execution could've been a bit better, especially with how the tracking system was handled. I dunno, there aren't really a whole lot of Gyms near me that I could challenge, so I'm kind of in a weird spot where most of my time is spent just catching Pokemon and gathering as much stardust as I can, which is fine with me cause I'm planning on having at least 50K or so stardust before spending it on a few Pokemon so that they can actually challenge a few Gyms around here. :>

Haha that's what it was!! The trials, OMG that is going to be a breath of fresh air i think for this new Pokemon game =) I was feeling a bit nostalgic the other day and was tempted to watch the anime from the beginning again lol but i didnt. I still have all my old pokemon cards from 1997 when i used to collect them back in junior high. XD

Yea, i think if i had actual friends who liked Pokemon or Pokemon Go definitely would have been more enjoyable. A lot of my friends hate walking around lol. i have few pokestops and yms near me too but all i ever would see in my area is jynx and drowzy lol

Might get back into it if i could actually battle pokemon for stardust , te rarer the pokemon, higher amount of stardust collected?? i dunno =P

Back