• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiya

Sirius Black1234

Chromatics Vet
    Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    hello there. just registered and thought i'd say hello. i've been looking for a while, and i'm glad to finally see a forum with some well-thought team strategies and not-too-harsh reviews. i actually quit playing pokemon when g/s/c came out, but i recently got back into it since my kid started playing r/s. (i'm still just playing fire/leaf, but i also bought emerald recently. heh.)

lookin forward to meeting you all.

-SB

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2006
    welcome im dave make sure you read the rules ok and drop by to my sprite shop url in signicture click the pictures or goto the i love gwen fan club gwen from sky high she is so hot check them out

Years
    It's nice to hear you like the forum ^^;
    I like your name, btw. :3

Welcome to PC ^^ I hope you have fun, and that you enjoy the time that you spend here.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey I love your cool name from HP. Welcome to the forums, need anything just PM me

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yesh, great name ^^;
    Welcome to zeh forum duder... =P
    Im Jennie, well, was Jenny, but meh likes Jennie better xP But that's
    Not the point... o_O;;

Yesh, welcome ^.^ Stop by the rules some time, 'kay?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Awesome. XD Maybe get your kid to join. Welcome. Have fun, all that. PM me if you'd like to be a friend.
    Man, I wish my father liked forums. That'd be cool.

Back