• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi YFelis. Nothing much is up really. How about yourself?

Anyway, Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope that you have a great time here too. If you want to be friends, I see you have AIM you can AIM me or PM me.

~Links~ (That are helpful)

~RULES ~ Please read these, You don't want to get it to trouble, and they give you a good guide to signature lengths etc..
    ~FAQ ~ Any questions that you might have, e.g. What the different staff colours mean, It all here.

Once again, Hope you have a wonderful time, looking forward to being friends, and see you around here. I'm sure that you are a great person to have in the forum.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Hah, Drummershuff brings forward the standard FAQ once more.

Well, with that being said, PM me here (or via MSN) if you wish to talk! Enjoy your stay!

Years
    Of course he does. That's just how he welcomes people. :P

Anyway, welcome! ^^ I like the banners in your sig, did you make them?

I hope you have a great time while you are here, no matter how long that may be. :3

Back