• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hizya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Torkoal stu said:
    Hi!!! I joined a few weeks ago but never came back! So Hi! :dead: That is my all time fav smilie on here!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    ~Bayleef~ said:
    Hey Torkoal stu! It's me ~Bayleef~! Ah, another Sppfer and another one of my buddies!
    Serebiiforums are back up but I think they have gone down again for a while.
    Enjoy it here, it's really great and everyone is really friendly!
    Cya later!

Yeah! They are up but down again! Because they did work but not now! Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! :D

Back