• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm... A stickied Clan List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I have been browsing the site for a few days. I'm currently IV breeding and EV training a team of my best Pokémon, and I wanna join a clan/team/league/thing. Only they're scattered all over the place! I don't know which are still active and whatnot. I wonder if we should have a stickied list of all the clans/teams? That way, the official ones can be seperated from the less-than-official ones and people like me can check them all out and choose which to join.

Good idea? Bad idea?

I know it sounds like I just want to get this so I can quickly join a clan! That is true. But I seriously think this is a great idea for the boards to have. What do you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back