• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm. An Introduction, eh?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Greetings and salutations! I hope this day finds people well!

So, I suppose writing an introduction isn't so bad... I decided to stop just lurking around namelessly and at least lurk around with a forum name! Anyway, I stumbled upon here when I was looking for more Moemon info, and found a lot of good tools and tutorials there. Thanks for those!

As for pokemon, I'd say my favorite is Absol (which oddly enough from my least favorite game generation), and my favorite games are Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I played many fanmade reboots of those before the official ones, including the Japanese Moemon Crystal and Shiny Gold. Quite fun games!

Thanks again for setting up a nice community here and welcoming new members!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hello there, Moonstruck Muse, aaaaand welcome to PokéCommunity, or PC for short.
    Seeing as you've lurked around here for Idon'tknowhowlong, you might know where some of the things that you're looking for are located.
    Since your favorite games are Heartgold and Soul Silver, you should check out the Fourth Generation Games forum, because HG and SS has been moved into that forum.
    I hope you'll have a good stay, (a good long stay I hope) get alot of good new friends, and remember to read the rules.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, lurker :)
    If you've lurked enough, you'll probably know all the threads you want to reply to. I'll expect a million posts by next week. <3

Back