• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm.. Been ages.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Yep, it has.. I haven't been here for such a long time. Heh.. :P

Anyway, if anybody slightly remembers me, go ahead and throw me a hollar.. I usually make better posts than this, but I really have no subject to talk about.

I spend most of my time over at Nintendo Power Forums at Nintendo.com.. Although the Pokemon fanbase doesn't scale near as much as this, I prefer it much more.. I lost my interest in these forums after it seemed too large, or that nobody even knew you. Anyway, if you bothered to read this, I have enourmous respect for you, because I wouldn't have wasted my time doing this. :P

And here is a note for the moderators: I realize this seems like SPAM, but then again, I'm not sure what the limits are here anymore. If you guys feeling like locking or deleting this thread, fine by me, but I just wanted to say something about my return.. :P

Cya later,
    SonicUmbreon (aka Umbreon52 on the old PC, Darkarrow52 on N-Sider/Nintendo Power forums)

Years
    You could've posted this in New Users, they allow welcome-back threads. Well, unless it hasn't been a month.

Welcome back. I personally don't know you (^^; ), but... hey, I live in Kansas too! I don't see too many people from Kansas in the Pokémon fandom. I think I've seen about 4, and that's both here and SPPF ^^;

Back