• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm... Internet Surfing Tasks, eh?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Several weeks ago, when my parents were searching for things, they find a certain paper, which was the lists that I print about 5 years ago. I call these lists Internet Surfing Tasks, and I used to print so much list when I'm surfing through the net, haha.

Back then, I only come to internet once per week because that time I can't afford to buy any net to my home, so I have to come to the internet cafe every time I want to surfing in the net, and considering that I might have many things to download or browse, I write the lists into the PC and then print it on the paper. And in the header image, sometimes I put countdowns like the countdown to Windows 7 release or even FIFA World Cup 2010.

And several years later, after I've been able to internet in my home, I rarely used these lists anymore, but seeing the lists again brings nostalgia for me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    cute blog but i bring back starrywindy

Back