• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmmm Blaziken Concept

MKDS_PoKE

PC Battle Community Helper
Years
  • Blaziken, a powerful pokemon as both a Phisical Sweeper and somewhat Special.

Reversakin:
    Blaziken @ Leftovers
    Trait: Blaze
    EV's: 100 atk/252 speed/the rest in defence
    -Endure
    -Reversal
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Hidden Power Rock
    -Swords Dance

This has some powerful stuff in it. Swords Dance until your HP get's low. Then Endure for 1 HP left. Then, with atleast 2 SD's, you can simply sweep away a whole team, including skarm at impish nature with max defense, it worked for me. Rock Slide and Stone Edge are for nasty flyers. Whichever is good, but I prefer HP Rock just for accuracy so my attack doesn't miss.

Choice Band Blazikin:
    Blaziken @ Choice Band
    EV's: 252 atk/252 speed/6 defense
    -Fire Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    -Aerial Ace/Hidden Power Flying

Choice Band Blaziken is pretty well rounded. It can do some damage. It's pretty powerful come to think of it. Fire Punch for Grass and Steel (that means you skarm!) Every thing else is pretty much just for other stuff as said before.

Sweeper Blaziken:
    Blaziken @ Leftovers
    EV's: 252 atk/252 speed/6 defense or 6 sp. defense
    -Swords Dance
    -Fire Punch/Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Hidden Power Rock
    -Earthquake/Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Hidden Power Rock
    -Shadow Claw

Ok, this one is good as well. Swords Dance atleast twice if you can. If you equip Shadow Claw, AND a rock move, you can probably OHKO Psychic's and Flyer's. Shadow Claw does 70 damage, with 2 SD's, you can definitely beat some things up. Just worry about Alakazam and other fast Psychic's. Stone Edge really ruins flyers, and I mean badly. It'll probably OHKO Zappy's as well. Fire Punch is good against Skarm's. Earthquake is for nasty TT-Ar's and others.

Focus Punching Blaziken:
    Blaziken @ Leftovers
    EV's: I don't know yet!
    -Substitute
    -Focus Punch
    -Shadow Claw
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Fire Punch/Earthquake

Focus Punching Blaziken has the usually Sub-Punch combo but with a good move in it as well. Shadow Claw really helps out Blaziken against Gengar's! That's a powerful addition to it's move set and is very powerful.

Opinion: Blaziken is an excellent pokemon and I'm looking foward to using him soon!

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Why Fire Punch and not Flamethrower/Fire Blast?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Gonna wana put a Salac Berry on the Reversalken. Even with maxed speed it's not going to outspeed the faster Pokemon without it. ;)

My Blaziken is a Reversalken but he also works in tandom with a Smeargle. Smeargle uses Spore, Substitute, Belly Drum, Baton Passes to Blaziken. It uses Brick Break or Sky Uppercut until it gets low, then uses endure/reversal. Also has overheat.
    With that maxed attack Blaziken can sweep a whole team WITHOUT reversal. ;) But reversal's great for higher power or higher resistance Pokemon like Salamence.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • Blaziken@Salac Berry
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
    Nature: Jolly (Spd+/SAtk-)
    - Endure
    - Reversal
    - Blaze Kick
    - Rock Slide/Stone Edge

Blaze Kick running off of Blaziken's attack power with Blaze and STAB will do some serious damage to the stuff that Reversal isn't good against. Jolly to outspeed Jolty/Aero after Salac activation.

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
  • Why do people still user Reversalers? They are terrible.

I agree with this statement. They have that weakness against 1st-strike attacks. After using Endure, that is.

Maybe Blaze Kick over Fire Punch for that crit-hit chance. Otherwise, Flamethrower instead, or Overheat. Probably better since its SAtk isn't too important to it. But that's just my opinion...

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Yeah overheat since you're gonna kill everything with reversal and what you can't you use overheat on.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I think it is funny how you are continually flaming someone who is unable to respond in kind, in multiple threads, and then add some lame comment at the end to try to tie it into the topic.

Uhhh, use Fire Blast over Overheat.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Wow! This banned guy is funny!

Shadow Claw. Lol.

Warning for you, for purposely going offtopic in several threads, and taking flaming shots at a member (banned or not) multiple times.

Cut it out, follow the rules, or you will be following.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    fp or blaze kick cuz of the phisical/special change

Which means this is for D/P, right? Even though this is a GB Strategies/Movesets forum...

And, seeing as Blaze's ATK is so high...yeah, Blaze Kick over those other Fire attacks...

(side note: How long until a strategies forum pops up for D/P?)

Back