• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ho-oh - Cursed throughout generations. Also, the returning Plat. sprites.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    well theres not alot of ways to show all of ho-oh's feathers and its whole body except by sprites like its current one

Years
    Let's see...
    Ho-oh - Cursed throughout generations. Also, the returning Plat. sprites.
    Ho-oh - Cursed throughout generations. Also, the returning Plat. sprites.

The main change seems to be with the legs, like previously mentioned. However, the head is lower and the tail is raised to about body height.

Also, the mouth on Ho-oh looks more closed than the other. The Platinum one has its mouth wide open. Also the gold on its head isn't as rounded, and the head appears to be smaller.

Ho-oh is still cool. I like its wings like that. If they closed them, it would look similar to Moltres. At least the coloring for it looks a lot better in HGSS.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I think Ho-Oh looks amazing in any pose. It pretty much owns everyone anyway.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I hope that in HG/SS that the sprites move when you send them out. Like in platinum.
    Also Ho-Oh's sprite dosen't bother me much.

they do, you've seen the videos for it?
    I think the Silver version of Ho-oh looks way worse
    I do hope they make different sprites like they did in G/S, but I know thats not going to happen, GF is too lazy

:t354:TG

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Serebii now has the new Ho-oh sprite.

I feel bad for the bird. In every sprite it had excluding Silver, its wings are in that weird position. When will it not have that? It just makes all of Ho-oh's sprites look the same, except for different leg positions.

i know :cer_pissed:
    and like it doesn't have gud sprite pose
    like lugia's ...
    hmmm ohwell..
    i still like ho-oh :cer_love:

Back