• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Generation League

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
Years
  • I think I'll keep my pokemon a secret till I get my first badge. =) Also, I didnt even answer the topic before, so...hmm, I think my favorite pokemon from the Hoenn region is Rayquaza. And for non legendaries its Absol.=)

Pokefan Billy

Number 1 Water Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • if i can i want to say my final team it is Swampert Claydol Aggron Cradily Flygon and Ludicolo in that order (Mudkip Baltoy Aron Lileep Trapinch and Lotad) i dont care if you know my pokemon already

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I wonder if we get all the badges, would we be able to pick a legendary?

Wow legendary pokemon, haven't thought of that probably a legendary could be used for your last pokemon cause if i limit it to yea sure you can have legendary pokemon, everyone might legendary pokemon for their whole team.
    And yup you do eventually get the badges

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
  • Fav starter? Torchic definetly. It was the first starter I ever got. (I had FireRed version before that and chose a Charmander, but the game was my cousins) As for fav legendary, its a tie between Shaymin, Cresselia, and Rayquaza.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • So school has started again i won't be able to update as fast as last week, so srry in advance if i don't update earlier

Back