• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Generation League

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Effective June 10, 2009, all existing social groups will be removed. Additionally, the creation of new social groups have been restricted until this date. You may still join current groups and participate in discussions, but please note that they will be removed on June 10. You will be able to create new groups from there on-in, but under a more closely-monitored system.

The staff have decided to remove current groups as there are lots of empty or inactive groups, SPAM, and otherwise, a general lack of moderation and maintenance. We're taking this opportunity to revamp the Social Groups system, as since its original introduction, no proper rules have been set down for this feature and no planning has been made. There will be new rules and restrictions to the creation of groups.

Well the news has been out and we all know that all the clubs will be deleted. Unfortunately I haven't been on much due to making some new customized trainer cards with zappy_flash though I'll be on more from now. Once this club will be deleted, I will make another club or 2. Though not 5. I haven't thought of what it may be yet. though feel free to suggest Ideas

Skip Class

Years
  • I'm still not quite sure on wether on remaking HGL. I have something in mind for when the time comes but you'll have to see then

Skip Class

Years
  • I will tell you guys the things that come up. The Co - Heads will stay the co heads and the other members I may place as moderator as well

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
  • They're deleting all the groups on June 10th? God, I really should get on more often. Anyway, I think you should remake the group, but it is your choice zappyspiker. June 10th is about...barely three weeks away, so you've got plenty of time to think about it. No pressure :P.

Skip Class

Years
  • It's highly likely for me to be redoing the HGL though I have other things as well planned

Happy B-day!
    Sweet Candace

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • It's social groups, not clubs. They're two different things.

lol

But they're almost have the same meaning. A club is an association of people with a common interest. While a group is a number of people sharing something in common such as an interest, belief or etc. Being social means it's a public one.

I just put it "club" 'cause it's shorter and more understandable.

Anyway, belated Happy B-day SC!

Redoing this social group will be a great thing.

Skip Class

Years
  • Favorite Hoenn Pokemon?

Probably would be Flygon, other than that it would be Breloom, Electrike or Aron.

Aso I won't be as active again. I'm working on my own forum and it's a bit of a mess at the moment

Skip Class

Years
  • yep my own forum. It's a pokemon forum though I haven't advertised it yet because my computers not letting me put banners and stuff on it but it'll be on my sig once it's ready or close to finish + adding some moderators and stuff

Skip Class

Years
  • ok i will. The forum is still in it's early stages
    Here's my Banner and link so far

Hoenn Generation League

Last edited:
    Back