• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Me

Name: Veximer Dukes
    Codename: Vex
    Looks: Tall and pale, with black hair and a black trench coat.
    Pokemon: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Shedinja, Banette, Sableye.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana grabed hold of Altaria as the earth began to shake vilently. "Woooh" she said Altaria took off with her holding on. When it was over she landed again."Nice attack. Alright Pidgey go in there and spy for us would you." Pidgey flew into the building. Light catching the camara on her headband.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    Julia caught hold of lugia's wing as lugia flew into the air and then landed when the earthquake stopped.

"Haunter go with Pigdey". Haunter turned itself invisible and followed the tiny bird.

Alana

Years
    Pidgey flew around inside searching for anything but always staying out of site. She was glad Haunter was with her. She twitched her head and the camara began snaping pictures."Careful Pidgey." said Alana quietly from outside.

Alana

Years
    "Are you crazy." yelled Alana"If you do that you could bring the whole building down!"

Alana

Years
    Alana tryed to stop him but it was pointless."Pidgey get out of there!" Pidgey looked around. "Pidgey?(Why)" She stopped confused.

Alana

Years
    Pidgey is knocked out of the way but Mighty is trapted."Altaria go in there and get Mightyena out of there" Altaria flys into the cloud of dust.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back