• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hoenn more plausible to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    IMPORTANT: Note that this info is MERELY RUMOUR-FUELED - not confirmed, and definitely not from an official source.

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44...mendous-game-spoilers-of-an-unspeakable-kind/
    Yes I went as far as going to neoseeker. I know I know what the hell but hold up. What if they will put it in to reboot the series? As more and more people claim it to be in I don't see why not. I mean we have a couple of days to CoroCoro so I don't think there is any harm till then to see if it will be in or not right?

Last edited by a moderator:

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    O.O

Three regions in one game?? *faints*

This is just to awesome...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    yes. just look at D/P if that wasn't crushing, what is?

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Lol, cut it out you guys!

Kanto is definitely in... thats fo sho...
    Might as well add sinnoh too if their adding hoenn...
    Whoa, just imagine... the complete pokemon universe in one game...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I actually liked hoenn better than sinnoh.

sinnoh was bland, linear and uncreative. at least there were things to do and new areas to find(regis etc.) in hoenn

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    That's not the case in point dark flygon. Its wethere Hoenn will be in or not and if these sources could be telling the truth. Okay look:
    8月号の特集は...
    In the August Edition's Special Section (on HG/SS)

ハートゴルド&ソウルシルバー完全スクープ!!
    A Complete HeartGold and Soul Silver Scoop!!

ジョウト地方の伝説をあますことなく、徹底解説するぞ!!
    The Johto Legend, we're going to explain it all thoroughly!!

あの伝説のポケモン秘密情報を続々とキャッチ。
    Catching the secret information on those Legendary Pokemon one after the other.

ルギア。。。ホウオウ。。。そして。。。!?
    Lugia...Ho-oh...And...!?

7月15日のコロコロ8月号を待て!!
    Wait for CoroCoro's August Edition on July 15th!!

We know we're getting the full details of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquazza from last months issue so presumably thats what their talking about, but maybe the 3 dogs will also feature.
    https://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9988509&postcount=3669
    This could back up the theory a lot no? The secret info eh. Could be hoenn could be nothing important.

Ayselipera

I don't think Hoenn will be in HG/SS... but if it is round of applause for GameFreak.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I've heard all the rumours andspeculation about this. But i'm kind of thinking it won't be included.
    These are my reasons. I will keep them beyoned ones like "Oh but gamefreak said its a remake, they wont have hoenn it would be too much" etc.
    Even though i would love hoenn to be in the game i think it wouldn't be because Pokemon Platinum was the maximum size for a NDS game possible at 128mb. There is a lot of space in Platinum on the rom but not enough for 3 regions. I don't think there would be enough space for it all. Then again i am not completely sure on on NDS capeabilities. I also think Hoenn won't be included because there isn't a great need for it in a sense because Hoenn pokemon are wildly available thanks to Pal Park and R/S/E and FR/LG and i'm sure some will be available in Kanto in HG/SS. And my third point is that the levels would be too high after Johto and Kanto in Hoenn. Imagine doing another 8 gyms after the previous 16 etc. Then again i feel there maybe a possible Visit to Hoenn for Groudon/Kyogre or even Rayquaza.

If anyone can contradict me please feel free i'd like to know if you agree or disagree. But i would love to see a visit to Hoenn

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I doubt they add Hoenn into THIS game, not saying they couldn't be making another game featuring the Hoenn region. I personally hope not, that region never really appealed to me and I didn't like any of their pokemon besides Blaziken. I think this would be too big of a thing to add to the remakes of the games. If anything, they should add the orange islands or add the water tournament on the Whirl Islands. That would be pretty awesome.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    It was already confirmed that Hoenn is not in the new games s why do people still make these pointless threads??? There is not enough capacity on one cartridge even for that much data, so even if they wanted to do it they couldn't.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Actually Gavz it seems you posted before I provided the translation. And the max goes up to 256MB if needed. HGSS if it has lesser content then platinum could be at a smaller size and then with Hoenn fill it up.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Actually Gavz it seems you posted before I provided the translation. And the max goes up to 256MB if needed. HGSS if it has lesser content then platinum could be at a smaller size and then with Hoenn fill it up.

Ya you're right i didn't but i still think there wouldn't be enough space to nother region,Wifi,Mt.Silver and just so much more.
    But thanks for lettin me know about the increase.
    I guess It would be fairly obvious that the increase would be for the second region but theres definately not enough space for 3 regions. Though i think a visit may be a little more possible.

Years
    hang on, wheres the proof?
    i'm really confused & i'm probably just missing the proof but
    isnt this just someone on neoseeker going "hoenn will be included"? :|

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    why wouldnt they include 3+ regions? they included 2 Regions in 1 game. DS cartridges are waay better than the old gameboy ones. they should be able to include the regions, but not very likely, since Sinnoh is in the same generation

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes but he isn't the only one with playasia having it as well and also CoroCoro said that info will come for the weather trio. I mean its plausible but nothing like proof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back