• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoennshipping club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Crowley

Ace LFO Pilot
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Nope, we don't prune accounts here. ^___^
    Wow, talk about convenient! It's good to know that I don't need to worry about that if I disappear again.

Hey, does anyone have an idea for a topic or something? I bet that would keep us active for a while.

Jack Crowley

Ace LFO Pilot
    Years
    I'm sure that once the owner comes along, they'll let you in! ^_^ Until then, feel free to join in on any discussions that we're having. Our current topic is . . . nothing. We don't have one. We are open to ideas, though.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Welcome to the club you guys.^0^

*sigh* isn't this the lovelyest pic ever?. :D
    Hoennshipping club

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    Hey can i join, i'm a Hoennshipping fan i just found out this club exists, and yes that picture is cool! What is Norman riding on though? And sorry if this is off topic but oes anyone think that in that pic Norman looks a little like that guy from Dashboard Confessional... a little bit?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I would you could join. But this place is over a month old. :(
    and it will be closed now.

Norman is like wallys second father. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back