• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola, everyone

Abe

Years
    I'm horrible at introductions. ^_^ Well, you guys can call me Abe. Like all of you, I'm a Pokéholic, and I have been one since 1999, the year Pokémon invaded my home. I have seen them evolve from the first generation, when they were only 151 Pokémons, to present time (the fourth generation), and now they are 493 cuties. X0D Like I said earlier, I'm horrible at introductions, but I felt the need to introduce myself, and, well, I have already introduced myself. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :0P

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hi! Welcome to PC. I too am new. But not too new where I can't say that I hope you enjoy yourself here =]

azfarr

great trainer
    Years
    well i just join yesterday but not to new to be your friend. welcome to the pc and follow the rules to stay out of trouble.

Back