• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Hello, Neomagician. Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Follow the rules, have fun, and...have more fun! XD

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Hey, have a great time at PC read the rules and if you want to be my friend please pm me^^!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice to meet ya, Neo. Welcome to the PC.
    Hope you have fun here!
    If you have any questions you can ask me.

Years
  • Hello Neo ^^ I like your avatar. It's... cool. :3

Welcome to PC(Pokecommunity). I hope you have fun while you're posting here. :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Neo. X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity~ I hope you enjoy your time here, please take time to read the rules and have an awesome stay~! =D

~Kelsey

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Heya Neo ^-^! I like your avatar,too.x3 Enjoy your stay here at the Pokecommunity. If ya want some help or need a friend,feel free to PM me ^-^!
    Try to stay active~
    -DS

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2006
    Welcome to the community, I don't post much myself but the other members here seem nice enough >:=D

Back