• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hold the phone!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I occasionally use my phone when I see it lying on the bed, and when I receive calls and texts. All other times, it's just completely ignored. I need to search my room for a while when I hear my phone ringing. :/

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I don't like the phone, its ring is annoying, and I try to use it as infrequently as I can. I don't even own a cell phone, and I don't intend to buy one until the day a future employer says I need one fr my job.

Years
    I text more than anything. I do get calls but never call anyone. As for the house phone, I never use it

Ayselipera

I just use my phone for texting. The only people I end up calling are my cousins or my parents everyone else is strictly text.

As for the house phone I try to not even pick it up when it rings. Since it's always bombarded with old family members who don't even call to talk to me, but insist on telling me pointless things for 20 minutes before they eventually tell me to hand the phone to who they wanted to talk to all along.

D:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I don't really use my mobile at all, aside from answering calls, or calling someone who isn't where they should be. As for the home phone, I pick it up if I'm there, and I enjoy the talks I get with random family members, but usually, if someone else can get it easily, I'll let them.

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Rarely. I only use it to call my friends if I want to go out with them or something. So, I only use it for communication purposes. Listening to music, I have my iPod to do that, taking pictures, I have my camera, and Internet use, I have my computer.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I don't own a cell phone. I use my home phone quite a bit, though I have started using the free calling thing on GMail a lot lately.

Back