• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I took the quiz, and good job on it! I PM'd you the words. I think I'm getting a Teddiursa. How does Dugtrio fit in with Christmas?

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
  • All done! Im getting a tediursa I think. It seems like a lot of people took it. I waited 4 hours after it was released to take it (because I have to do this thing called sleep) and I am positive I am within the first 35

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2007
    All done! Im getting a tediursa I think. It seems like only a few people took it. I waited 4 hours after it was released to take it (because I have to do this thing called sleep) and I am positive I am within the first 35

I got elf o.O I think ........ idk o.O

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
  • I got

JOLLY HELPER ELF!

You're PM box is full.
    Please look at this post...
    And is it 35 of each Pokemon?Please let me get one....

Last edited:

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I got GENTLE TEDDY, and I can't send the PM, since your inbox is full :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2007
    Excuse me

ive tried to send you a messege but it says i cannot send you one as your inbox is full, how am i and others ment to claim our prizes if your inbox is full...

P.s i got the password of Timid rudolph ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back