• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holiday Season

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it is that time again. I can't believe it is so soon. Thanksgiving and Christmas is around the corner. This year I really hope I will get to see my parents on Christmas. I am going to try to save some money for a ticket. I am going to stay home for Thanksgiving. I might go over to my friend's house or something.

But it is going to be so busy! The past 10 years I been working in that store...omg. It is crazy. There were times I got lucked out. Like for instance I will be out of town. But for the most part I had to work those crazy weeks. Going to deal with last minute shoppers. How fun...

I just hope I am off on the day before Thanksgiving, the day after, and Christmas Eve. I am not holding my breath though. I really hope I am going to be off on Black Friday...there are great deals I want to get my hands on. But I got to see. I better save a bit of money. But I doubt I am going to be off. I bet you guys are looking forward of Black Friday. Wait...on second thought...maybe you are not. Because then you won't come back alive. I swear why people have to trample others to get something that they can easily get somewhere else? It is mind boggling. Oh well. I am going to be ready for the holiday season, I hope you guys are too.

Back